1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Poly Cast (new style) Not working

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Tylerlawncare, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Tylerlawncare

Tylerlawncare Member

I bought a Fisher ploy cast 1.8 sander a couple of months ago and have finally hooked it up. The problem is is does not work. When you turn it on it just beeps and flashes red. I have tried counting the number of beeps to see what code it is, but it does not pause, it just keeps beeping.. Has anyone had this problem?
  2. CMD

CMD Member
    from Maine

Open the rear gate to 3" to reduce torque , start drag chain slow and increase speed to suit product
  3. Tylerlawncare

Tylerlawncare Member

There is nothing in the hopper, just hooked it up and then you turn it on it just beeps
  4. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

go through and check all connections from your battery all the way to the back of the sander
  5. AG09

AG09 Senior Member

Check both the male and female side of the 4 pin connector in the back. It may have corrosion or a pin isnt making good contact.
  6. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Or contact Dave "mishnick" they are vary simple units ive had 3... is it a new unit to you???
  7. all ferris

all ferris Senior Member

I would say that you either have a bad electrical connection or your drag chain or spinner is frozen/rusted/bad bearing.
  8. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

In my experience non stop beeping is actually just one beep that sounds almost continuous.