1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by P&J Lawncare, Apr 2, 2002.

1. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare Member

I just met with my dealer for fisher plows and was told that they ordered to many plows last year. Since fisher is coming out with a new set-up on their plows he is worried about being stuck with just the old style plow next year. He said that since we buy 5 to 10 plows per year he was wondering if we would be interested in any more right now at a even bigger discount than what we get now. I presently get than at basically cost so this would be at cost or below cost so I will probably be buying 5 right now and if any body is interested in getting one from my dealer just e-mail me and I will give you the information you need. I am not associated with fisher at all I just thought that maybe some of you would like to take advantage of my dealers mistake. My dealer is located in Toledo Ohio

2. Tim Baden

Tim Baden Member

DEAL!

Sounds like you are getting a really good deal.How many plow trucks do you have?
    Good luck to ya.

3. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare Member

we have five trucks and we have 8-10 subcontracters per year.

4. Winterworks

Winterworks PlowSite.com Veteran

Wow you guys must be pretty hard on plows to go through that many per year in your fleet:) Seriously I would love to find a deal like that, I pay $7200 Canadian each up here for Boss Vs.

5. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare Member

we don't personally buy that many per year but between the new subs and other contracters we easilly go through 5-10 per year. It seems that every year we lose a couple of subs (doing their own accounts) which is fine with me. I also pass my discount onto other companies from around the area which in turn keeps them away from my accounts and it also makes me look with my dealer

6. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare Member

I have got alot of emails about this and instead of trying to email everyone back with the prices I just thought that I would post them here. He has 15 7 1/2 RD plows for $2950 one 8 footer HD for $3075 and one 8.5 vee for $3575 all these plows come with fish stick controllers, the new style plow blades and last years style head gear. the price might $100 more or less depending on what truck you have because of the different attachment kits. My dealer also charges $150 to install if you need them to install it.