1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Plows for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Feb 13, 2009.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have the following:

2007 Fisher MM2 8.5' with oem snowfoil like new used 3 storms on one driveway... $2600
    2008 Fisher MM2 8.5 NEVER EVER USED ... $2800
    2005 Fisher MM2 9' Stainless X-BLADE $3000

Call Brian if interested 978-412-9008
  2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Your the guy on craigslist huh. Gonna get stuck with a few plows late in the season huh
  3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

do oyu have any pics? would you beable to or know how to ship one if I bought one?
  4. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

bump for brian...great, honest guy to deal with!
  5. bdavis

bdavis Member

BigDave12768......Not stuck my friend....just the opposite....just got them yesterday with the assumption I wouldn't list them until next year but just thought I would put them out there because my phone is still ringing quite surprisingly this time of year.....but thanks so much for your concern......

NickV13412....hope all is well with you....Hope your X-Blade is making you a lot of money this year.....talk to you again soon!!
  6. bdavis

bdavis Member

Fordboy....I have never shipped one but I know people have posted ads on craigslist looking for people who were in Boston and heading to MI and pay them to deliver it....I can load it into a truck....

Also...I would check shipping companies as I have people paletize them and ship them freight.
  7. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I almost bought a plow off you a couple years ago. your were very helpful. I just found a better deal. It was complete plow. You didnt have truck side parts for a Dodge. He list on Boston CL all the time. just search hos Phone number . Always seems to have nice plows
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  8. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Great guy to deal with, I bought and Xblade off him earlier this year! Nice plows!
  9. bdavis

bdavis Member

Thanks guys for all the nice words.....I try to sell like new plows for $500-$1000 less than new and still make a buck or two for my efforts (but its getting harder and harder in this economy).....Im buying this time of year so if you know anyone who is looking to get rid of their plow to put some cash in their pockets let them know I am buying.....THANKS AGAIN and if anyone needs anything...let me know, Ill try to help.
  10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

bdavis, I am looking at buying a 1.5 yearold extreme v, it is coming off a 2001 ddge 3500 and I will be putting it on a 2006 ford f350. what will change over from truck to truck? I know I need push plates, do you have any used ones? what wiring changes over? thanks Aaron
  11. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I shiped some steel frams for a sander mount out to MI it was on a pallet and was getting quotes of over $400-500 from ups /overnight freight i'm sure would be alot more
  12. bdavis

bdavis Member

Fordboy....Luckily the only thing you need to change are the pushplates and the 2 headlight harnesses ($59.00 each). All of the other wiring is the same.... I dont have any mounts for that truck right now...sorrry Good Luck with the plow...they are really nice....
  13. mjg

mjg Junior Member

Do you have any truck side equipment for any of the listed plows to fit an 07 F150? I am also in Mass.