1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ServiceOnSite, Oct 18, 2009.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

It's a 9' fisher in good shape. Everything works as it should, it comes with everything off of the truck. plow mount wireharness and joystick controller. looking to get boss plow gear or concrete tools, skid steer attachments, or 3,000 obo. Im in Buffalo NY 14206 and can travel to drop off. Email me direct at Josh@diamondconcretewny.com

plow pic.jpg

plow pic 2.jpg

plow pic 3.jpg

2. ServiceOnSite

Should mention that its coming off of a 2000 f 550 7.3 4x4

3. ServiceOnSite

Bring Up My Post

4. ServiceOnSite

ok so what is this thing worth then??? im not even getting any people telling me to high or to low. what gives

5. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

That's too high man. Better? I have seen a 9' around your area for $1500 same as yours but it looked brand new they blasted and painted it.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I don't really know for sure. But you could start there and see what kind of offers you get. That's probably the best way to gauge it. Probably a little bit high, seeing as it probably didn't cost $6k new?

7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

$3k?? Way to high, The truck side stuff (depending on condition) is worth between $600-$1000 tops, the plow I would only give $900 - $1100 for....If you wanted it gone quickly I would go $1750 and bottom out at $1500. Like GrassMan said, She's an old dog in need of a bath (blast & paint). Now is definitely the time to sell it.

Try this guy....Lost Cause http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=86019. He was looking for something like that. He wanted to mount a 10mc on his truck...this would be right up his alley.

8. ServiceOnSite

ok lets go this route then, MAKE OFFERS ON THIS UNIT!!! i dont want to paint it up and pretend it was only used a few times. Its i plow that works and will move snow. I DONT NEED OR WANT IT I RUN BOSS PLOWS so i cant swap plows or trucks with this unit. Make reasonable offer or trade.

9. Grassman09

I'd take just the blade only for about $800 Don't need the rest want it for a skid steer.

10. ServiceOnSite

i have one for a skid steer with quick attach plate all ready to go. i think its an 8' though i will have to go and look for it tomorrow and get a pic for yea. i havent used it in about 2 years.

11. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

As a comparison I just got a 9 ft fisher with fresh paint, truck side parts, and installation for $2150.

12. ServiceOnSite

ok so you guy are telling me to paint it then jackup the price???? ok it will be back up next week.

13. Grassman09

Ok sounds good. That might be better off as I want it for a few big resi drives and put a U edge on it. Is it set up to float and down pressure?

Dave.

14. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Down pressure on a fisher ? I dont think so.

15. Grassman09

It can be achieved depending on how you have it set up.

16. ServiceOnSite

the lighting was bad in there and couldnt get a pic of the plow. Its a 7.5 full board trip plow with hydro turning. Let me know if your interested. thanks

17. brad96z28

That id like to see

18. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

theyre talking just a fisher blade mounted to a skid steer

19. brad96z28

that will do it

20. Grassman09

Thats kind of small I'm looking for 8 or 9'. Thanks.

This set up for a skid. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=42215&page=2

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009