1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R-MAN, Nov 25, 2004.

1. R-MAN

R-MAN Junior Member
    from midwest

i bought a 1981 chevy truck with a plow set up , the plow itself is blue , i was told that fisher plows were blue at one time before they started using yellow just want to fine out if these is true
  2. foyboy41

foyboy41 Member

never saw a blue one but you never know in case you need some parts for that plow i have for sale the complete pump and controls hoses included they are the belt drive type for older type fisher good -luck!!!!
  3. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Could have been painted blue. But the only blue plow that I know of was the Sno-bear. Could you take some pics?
  4. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

maybe northern?
  5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

not posative but i think they were painted blue , many many years ago.
  6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Here is a picture of the first year Fisher plow circa 1948 nad they sure look yellow...

fisher snow plows.jpg
  7. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Fisher paint color

This is weird cause one of my blade's is a sorta light blue,and I was driven not to far from me when I noticed a chevy plow truck that had the same color blue paint as mine.I stopped to ask if painted but nobody was home.I have painted my blue blade yellow.Blue just didn't look right.even being on Ford.