1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by bemcc1, Jan 1, 2016.

1. bemcc1

bemcc1 Junior Member

When headlights are on my fisher v-plow extreme no signal light on left side when headlights are off left signal light works and right hand signal flashes dim any ideas what to check. Barry

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Check all your splice connections as they corrode. Reconnected mine and it solved the problem by eliminating the splice connections. What plow are you running?

3. bemcc1

bemcc1 Junior Member

Its a Fisher V-Plow extreme

4. FordFisherman

from 06611

Bad ground or dirty connections somewhere.

5. tbird11763

tbird11763 Junior Member

Minute Mount 8ft HD Won't turn left or right?

At first it was only left then it blew a line and I replaced it and only goes up and down, When I turn left it lifts it up a bit anyone help? Thank you
    :mechanic:

6. FordFisherman

from 06611

You should start your own thread Tbird, you will get more help than hijacking this thread.

7. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Bad grounds, clean them all. You can always take lamp apart, then I have lots of alligator leads for quick tests. Run one from the bulb socket to battery ground.

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like a bad 26357 cable on the truck side or a bad 28213K plow side

9. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

Check the little black connector for the common ground that runs throughout the electrical system. I eliminate all those black connectors & just splice those ground wires together.