1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher plow ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mee1777, Sep 25, 2003.

1. mee1777

mee1777 Junior Member
    from Ct

i just recently bought an older fisher minute mount from a guy for a really good deal its in nice shap only used it on his driveway...the problem is it is all hydralic andi cat put a hyd. pump in my truck .. so what would i need to make this plow work on my truck.. i already have the wiring harrness for my dodge i bought on ebay.. and under carrige .. i think all i would needs is a inst act pump and the wires to feed the pump and the controls correct?
    next i was told i can find a pump for this used up north for a fair price.. does anyone no were about i can find these parts for a decent price. thanks allen

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Allen, try under used equip, there is a posting for meyer and fischer parts by moosehead. He has a fischer headgear with a power unit on it.

3. mee1777

mee1777 Junior Member
    from Ct

i picked up that minute mount plow tonight .. its like brand there is not a single scratch on the plow i paid 600 for it with everything he had... now i have to see what pump i need ... can i use the one that like hase the lift cylinder built into it i think its called seph pump.. or do i have to buy a insta act..
    allen

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

If it's a Minute Mount, I think you'll need an Insta Act. I looked them up when you posted the other night. Around $1200. Maybe you can pick up a used one somewhere.

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I wish I had gotten that MM for $600. Any pump will work. You could go Belt Driven, Self Contained (SEHP) or the new insta act. All were offered on the MM1.

6. mee1777

mee1777 Junior Member
    from Ct

thank you guys ... i see a couple sehp set ups on ebay at the moment for a decent price ..thanks again
    allen