1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Plow SD 7'6" 2 years old Masachusetts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by burlingtonplow, Sep 14, 2011.

1. burlingtonplow

burlingtonplow Member

I am selling a fisher plow SD 7'6". I do not have the attachment to the truck as I have already sold the truck so I have the plow itself only and a fisher plow cover. Originally purchased/installed in 2009 and used for two years for driveways. I have a 1/2 steel cutting edge replacing the poly edge but that is also included.

The plow is in my yard so you have to find a way to take it with you if you don't already have a plow setup (part of the reason for the reduced price)

2. AHSnowplowing

AHSnowplowing Junior Member

Did I miss the price? Whats your zip?
  3. burlingtonplow

burlingtonplow Member

2000, 01803 zip
  4. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

fisher plow

I'm interested in your plow. I'm on the south shore of MA. Do you have any close up pictures? Also is the plow in complete working order? I understand it hasn't probably moved since the end of the snow season. I have another truck with the same wiring so pick up would be easy. Cash buyer.

5. burlingtonplow

burlingtonplow Member

Thanks for writing. Yes the plow was working normally with no issues at the end of the season. I haven't taken any other photos. If I did what would you like to see?
  6. boston41

boston41 Junior Member

If its alright with you, I would like to come take a look at the plow sometime this week. I live in Boston and my in laws actually live in Burlington. If you want to send me a private message with your address or phone number I would greatly appreciate it.
  7. burlingtonplow

burlingtonplow Member

Sold! Thank you
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Great for you, and a loss for me as I have considered this for a few days. Glad it worked out well!