1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rickycool14, Dec 29, 2008.

1. rickycool14

rickycool14 Junior Member
    from mass

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew if an older fisher MM plow setup would fit on a 06 gmc canyon

Fisher Minute Mount 1 Plow. 6'9" plow with 25 1/2 inch spacing between the

push plates.

[​IMG]

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

That should fit. Double check with your Fisher dealer when you order your push plates.

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

That should fit, mount you need is 7175. I check the install instructions and it doesnt list the spacing .

When you run the truck under quick match it only comes up with the Homesteader but if i go back to the old selction guide it does list the 6-9 for that truck with the 7175 mount so you should be good.

4. rickycool14

from mass

cool thanx for the info ill give my local fisher guy a call thanx

5. no it would not work cause i had a fisher MM plow it was a 7 foot and i tride to fit it up to a half ton and the spaceing on it was rong it would not fit the frame on the truck the 7 foot to 6'9 only fit a S 10 truck

6. rickycool14

from mass

so then i need a 6.8 blade ?? what is the smallest recom for this truck 06 gmc canyon??

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Ricky - it should fit. The Canyon/Colorado replaced the S10 trucks. Porter is correct that it would not fit a 1/2 ton. Call your Fisher guy and order pushplates. Tell him you need regular minute mount plates, not Homesteader. Ask him what the center to center spacing is.

8. its a 6'9 thats the bigest size you can go but if you have a 7foot you might be able to get by on it

9. ya that should fit the 06 gmc just make shure the pushplate line up with the frame and bolt up right if it dose i don't see why it wouldn't fit and also the spaceing of center hole for center hole but ya the 6'9 would fit just call fisher and get a wire dirgram for the 06 gmc and it should fit good luck