1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow question

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by JOHNTIBZ, Nov 20, 2003.

JOHNTIBZ Junior Member
    from NH

Hi guys,
    A truck I bought came with minute mount push plates not installed, and used. I have a minute mount plow, so I want to install them and I ordered the correct (hopefully) wiring kit to make everything work. The question I have is while installing the push plates on my 94 chevy k2500 HD, I removed the tow hooks, and that provided mounting for the top four bolts, then it looks like I have to drill two more in the cross member, but on the vertical sides of the frame there are two more holes on each side, which I am assuming I need to drill holes in the frame for, but is there anything that was supposed to come with the frame to tie the two together, like a cross brace or something. It just seams like there should be more to it. Any feed back will help.
  2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

No cross brace on the chevy mounts,just 2 brackets,left and right for that model.
  3. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

You can get online parts schematics and instructions at fishersplows . com website, pretty good, you get all the same info as the dealers have.

JOHNTIBZ Junior Member
    from NH

Thanks guys. Its on and working great!!! Let it snow!