1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Plow on W250 Cummins

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by nysmokeater, Mar 13, 2002.

1. nysmokeater

nysmokeater Junior Member

Recently purchased a 93 Dodge W250 with Cummins Diesel, want to put on a 8' Fisher conventional mount plow, anything i should be concerned about? so far have been unable to locate a plow to fit this year of Dodge, is a Chevy or Ford close to being able to mount up with a little modification? Looking for comments concerning this as I want to add this to my plowing lineup, Thank you

2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

You should be able to find a mount for that truck,it is a little old,but that style was used from 72-93,so they should be available,that truck should make a great plow truck.

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

www.bargainnews.com

search for plow

should be able to find a setup for a reasonable price.

4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Leave your options open and look at used minute mounts as well, then all you may have to buy is new push plates and reciever mounts.
    Dino