1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FISHER PLOW MOUNTS 20+ Mounts and ALOT of wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Iowalawn, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

Selling as a Lot FISHER plow mounts and wiring 20+ Mounts look at pictures there is 5 to 7 2500HD Mounts that are used and 2 tubs of Wiring Looks like no controllers but not 100% sure Want to sell as ONE LOT SO ONE MONEY BUYS IT ALL. I bought this from a bank that foreclosed on a Fisher Dealer. BEST OFFER BUYS BUY R PAYS SHIPPING I will Pallet and Load. Thanks in iowa city, ia
    unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed3.jpg

unnamed4.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed3.jpg

unnamed4.jpg

2. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

3. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

4. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

How much for the dodge mount 7191

5. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

As of Now I would like to sell them all together here are some pictures of the wiring
    unnamed22.jpg

unnamed23.jpg

unnamed24.jpg

unnamed25.jpg

unnamed22.jpg

unnamed23.jpg

unnamed24.jpg

unnamed25.jpg

6. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Will it all fit on one pallet for shipment by truck? Or would it be more than one pallet? PM me with some sort of idea what you're looking to get for all of it.

7. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

Ok thanks. If you want to sell 1 separate in the near future please pm me. Very interested in the 7191
    Thanks

8. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

+1 ditto on what cubic asked/said

9. jdavis11

jdavis11 Junior Member

Give me a call/text at 614-638-2981. I can come pick up this weekend with cash.

10. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

Everything is SOLD I will Let you know who purchased it all (WITH HIS PERMISSION) and you can see if he will split it up or not.

11. xjoedirt55x

xjoedirt55x Senior Member

Whoever bought it, please contract me. I need some wiring and you may have it.

Thanks, Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.