1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow hooked up plow works but no headlights on truck

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by amsealcoating, Dec 21, 2011.

1. amsealcoating

amsealcoating Junior Member

Hooked up my 8ft fisher everything works except now my headlights on the truck will. It come on even when the plow is not hooked up yet the running lights still work its a 4 plug on a 2000 f350 plow came off of 2004.5 f350. Any ideas
  2. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

If what you are saying is that when you hook up the plow that the headlights on the truck are not coming on, that is how it's supposed to work. When you plug in the plow the isolation module shuts off the truck lights and turns on the plow lights.
  3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I'm having a hard time understanding your post.....Your wording needs revising. My best guess is what Buster got out of it, in which case he has already answered the....issue.
  4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

That's the most confusing post I've ever red. I thought plows were identified but how many plugs they are.In your case you have a 4 port isolation module.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011