1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher plow help?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Coutu4, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Coutu4

Coutu4 Junior Member
    from NH

We're trying to find out if the push plates i have on my 2004 dodge ram will fit on a 2009 ford f350 and if not where can i find some that are alot cheaper than $547?..(Also will the wiring harness match up and if not what do i need to make it work?) Thanks!

2. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

You'll have to buy new push plates. I see you are in NH, start with an Uncle Henry's. I am not sure what's in NH for salvage yards but I could give you phone numbers to a couple in Maine that advertise Fisher MM parts.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

You'll also probably need new headlamp harnesses but the rest will work (besides the push plates).

4. Mnpowerstroke99

Mnpowerstroke99 Member

Check on ebay or craigslist,I see them on there quite often.

5. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

You will need H13 headlight wiring harnesses for 09, your 04 has HB5 headlights, these are the harnesses that go from each headlight to your isolation module, if it's a four port iso-mod it's the #3 and #4 wires, if you have a 3 port module it's the single harness that plugs into the #2 and #3 ports, all other wiring is re-usable.