1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow head gear for MM1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jglandscaping, Jan 22, 2007.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

I have plow head gear to a MM1, complete with jack, hoist arm and lights. Does not include any hydraulics or blade as it has been parted out. It is in almost perfect condition with some minor rust.
    Just want it out of the yard. Lights alone are worth some $$. PM me if interested, will help with delivery within 50 miles. I travel to the portsmouth area almost daily or will meet part way.
    First $150(FIRM) gets it.

dscn1005.JPG

DSCN1006.JPG

DSCN1007.JPG

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Where about in New Hampshire are you located? How many pin plug is the headlamps

This is for a full size MM1?

I'm interested

Send me an e-mail jphanratty@charter.net or call 508 753 6617

3. jglandscaping

Still available...great for a wreck unit, rebuild, parts...lights are almost worth what I'm asking.
    Can meet/help with delivery.
    James

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Yeah but I need it for an LD where the spacing for the ears is smaller. 22.5" I think. If it were right I would be on my way up today.

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Sorry the correct measurement betweent he ears for an LD minut mount is 25 5/8" from Fisher's website. The larger plows are like 29" I think.

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I believe it can work?

Hi

Are you reffering to the ears on the plows "A" frame? or the ears on the front of the truck?

If its the ears on the "A" frame, you could easily move them on the rear crossmember of the lift frame, any good welder can move them inward to narrow the attachment points to match your LD model.

For the price of this lift frame it's well worth making the change, it comes with 11 pin lights , there worth $75 all day long on E-bay!

I'll tell you what, go up to NH buy it, on your way back to CT stop in I'll move the mounts for a small fee.

Jay

7. jglandscaping

I will even meet you in the Fitchburg Lemonster area right off of 290. I can measure tomorrow in the day light.
    James