1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow does opposite

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Rzrrunner, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Rzrrunner

Rzrrunner Junior Member
    from Mass

Hey guys new to the forum, I have a 2014 f-350 I just installed my 9 foot fisher plow 3 plug on it. For some reason when I tell the plow to go right it goes left and left it goes right, very frustrating any ideas? Maybe thinking it could be the plow side harness because those wore harnesses are plug and play not like they can be installed opposite. Thanks in advance

2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Switch the hose"s

3. Rzrrunner

Rzrrunner Junior Member
    from Mass

what do you mean switch the hoses?

4. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

Hoses at ram cylinders

5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

it could be hoses re switched as ur lookn at the plow and grill of the trk on the insta act pwr unit the drvr side hose should be on the farthest left the passenger side hose should be in the middle and lift hose far right I would guess the control cable is miss wired on the plow take the blk plastic rectangular solenoid cover off inside that cover theres a yll schematic on how the solenoids should be wired and grounded the 2 screws holding them on r either torx t20 or flat head

6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

When you go up does it go dwn? And dwn goes up?

7. harrison6jd

harrison6jd Member

I just helped a friend with his 9 footer. same issue plus no up. turned out to be middle valve AND solenoid. took a while to figure out. ended up taking a good plow apart and trying different valves and solenoids. time consuming but we didn't keep throwing money at it in parts.

we tried switching the hose but it didn't work.