1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Plow Controller Mount

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dan6399, Feb 11, 2009.

1. dan6399

dan6399 Member

I was getting sick or trying different ways to mount my controller with velcro and all sorts of that type or stuff and didnt want to spend the money on a fishstik or fishers mount so i made my own. Its very basic just some metal with 4 holes primed and painted. It seems really comfortable to use hopefully we'll get some more snow so I can test it out.

-Dan

Controller Mount 024.jpg

Controller Mount 022.jpg

2. mwmdesigns

mwmdesigns Junior Member
    from Pa

Here's what I did with mine..a bit of 1/2" emt and some scraps..works well and I can undo the emt connector and remove the mount, the controller is held on with heavy duty velcro, now it just needs a bit of paint! Thinking of mounting my EZ dump controller on a seperate plate off to the side and just keep it in place all year round,and eventually spreader controller

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

3. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

I have western uni-mount plows and they use the same controller as fisher,on my 96' F-250 I have the same seats as you and I just put mine in the cup holder on the console it works really good,it's a stick and I have them mounted on the shifter on the rest of my trucks but the cup holder mount works great on this one.

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Those are slick looking mounts. What kind of Ford is that and year? Also to the OP, looks like you live in that truck lol. Oh well mines not much better.

5. mwmdesigns

mwmdesigns Junior Member
    from Pa

It's a '96 250 psd Est cab,I have 216k some miles on it now and knock on wood no problems yet! My first truck was a '95 350 reg cab 4wd long bed w/ the 460 in it loved everything about it gas was cheaper in those days!