1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow Controller Female end of harness

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 67Mopar, Oct 29, 2013.

1. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Does fisher have a replacement part / Pigtail for the six pin harness side so I can plug in my controller , My harness is missing that pc, someone hacked it off before I got the wires, instead of just unpluging it.

Thanks.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Not sure about fisher. But you can buy the ends and pins aftermarket and do it yourself

3. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Ive driven buy this place called U do It electronics, 2 times in the last week its out of my way, but I may have to go back they have a crazy amount of electronic stuff like that, but Im using a controller that is on loan so I need to find the right pc. The has got to be a part number for this somewhere.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

It's a Molex connector if that's what your refering to

5. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

western, which uses the same controller as fisher, offers this adapter (part 62392) to convert from the old big rubber plug connection to the the new molex connection.

buy this, cut the wires in the middle, discard the big rubber connector end, and then splice the molex end into your truck side harness (assuming this is the end you need - which i think it is)

and fyi - if you do go this route, i could use the big rubber end if you plan to discard it.

http://www.storksauto.com/index.php...o-molex-black-plug-to-white-fisher-21019.html

6. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

I'll let ya know if i go that route

7. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

8. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Been looking for months for a deal like that, I sucked it up and bought the repair kit from fisher, 45 bucks for the connector and 5 inches of pigtail wire from the dealer, with my discount.

9. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

wouldn't have western part 62392 worked? and for $15 less?

10. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

local dealer Fisher only, no western parts