1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Plow Compatability

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by LawnProLandscapes, Apr 21, 2009.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i currently run a boss v that i am happy with just not happy that boss doesnt make an expandable wing plow so im considering switching to fisher eventually. my question is if i have a couple trucks and say one has a 8'6" XV on it and the other has a xls can i take them and just hook a truck up to either plow and just switch controllers or is the wiring and mounts all different?
  2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

answered my own question watching the fisher xls video. looks pretty sweet, if boss doesnt step up in a year or two im going to switch
  3. yellowsnow09

yellowsnow09 Junior Member

The XLS and Extreme V currently share the exact same mounts and wiring, even the same control.