1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher plow and Sno-Way sander combo $1000 for both! VT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grotonems5, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

8' Fisher MM1 plow with snow-foil, comes with under hood hydraulic setup (Pump, reservoir, valve bank, pump mount) and wiring from a 95' Chevy K3500 6.5 diesel. Worked good with no problems, has mounts for wings but I don't have them.

Sno-Way 8' V box spreader, electric start 10.5HP Briggs engine, body is solid, chute is so-so but usable. Comes with cab controls, the electronic throttle control module needs to be replaced on the motor or can be setup for cable control.

Buy both for $1000!

I know nothing about the sander (or sanders in general), bought it from a friend to help him out. The plow I only used a few times as it came on a truck I purchased this winter, and it worked great with no problems. I do not have the push plates (They were welded to truck frame)

Call, text, or E-mail Jonathan in Danville, Vermont 802-473-6221 Grotonems5@yahoo.com

2014-01-30_15-22-02_563.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

2. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

$250 for the plow, $450 for the sander! I did test the sander and it all works, just needs the throttle part or you could hook up a cable throttle.

3. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

$200 for the plow, $400 for the sander! Stuff HAS TO GO. Taking up space in my yard and I need the dough for other projects!