1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher plow and plow parts.. chevy truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CAG80, Jan 27, 2008.

1. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

i have a old style belt driven 7 1/2 fisher plow complete still on 86 chevy k20 truck.. works good the blade had some minor cracks but was welded.800 b/o.. i also have a extra belt driven pump $100... a fisher hydraulic electric pump with valve, cables, stick control $500 b/o.. 86 chevy truck k20 flat bed dump motor replace about six years ago has been sitting 1 1/2 years started right up the other day but would not stay running. the trans would slip if u did not let it warm up i was told it could use a fluid change and filter.. we ran it like this for a 1/2 season so i don't think the trans is on its way out.. has always been a pretty good truck.. 2200 with plow and body.. might also just sell the dump body and turn the truck into a wheeler.
    please not low ball offers I'm not broke just looking to get rid of a few things that are sitting around the shop.. thanks chris

2. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

new price for truck $1900!!!!