1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher pic thread

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by K20Fisher, Mar 17, 2008.

1. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

:waving:Post your pics

2. abranz

abranz Junior Member
    from Idaho

How do I post pics? My 96 Dodge diesel looks good with it and I must say the plow is wonderful. Plowed over 80 times this winter without a glitch.
    Tony

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can either email them to me directly Tony and I'll post them for you...or you can check this thread for a little pic posting info: Pic wisdom

Make sure they're under 100kb in size.

I'd post a pic of mine....but I don't own one. :D

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  4. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

5. Jak

Jak Junior Member

Not sure if this'll work, but here it goes. Okey, here's a pic of my truck, she's not a huge truck like what most of ya have but she gets the job done:D and thought I show a pic of why I decided to go for the plow.

IMG001.jpg

IMG015.jpg

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Sharp combination you have there!

7. Jak

Jak Junior Member

Thanks. The last few winters here have been light, but when it decides to snow it pulls out all the stops like the pic below.

8. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  9. Jak

Jak Junior Member

Nice looking outfit you've got. Always like the look of the new chevys.

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]

[​IMG].

My truck, and the guy i work for trucks!

[​IMG]

11. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

nice fishers. how dose that mc work good or bad? we were going to get one but wavent decited yet i know that they are awsome yellow but is it good for big trucks?

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I like the plow.......but the two things i dont like are how you cant see the plow guides(we need to get bigger guides) and the blade only raises about 6 inches of the ground!