1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Parts?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mayhem, Dec 22, 2009.

1. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

one of the 3 truckside plugs on my MM1 has a bad wire in the harness. I bypassed it with a jumper wire so i can work, but the plug needs to be replaced as one of the other cables is starting to break on me. I tried my local dealer but franly I'm not interested in doing business with them as I got an unwelcome attitude from the gentleman behind the counter.

Anyone have an online parts place they like where I can order a replaceemtn truckside plug? Its the directional control plug with the three conductors inside it.
  2. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Try Hillside Motors in Westport MA his name is Butch he is a good guy. I'm sure he will be glad to help you out. They are an authorized Fisher sales and service center
  3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

CPW has them for $191.

Lang's has them for $219.00

The part number your looking for is 26345.
  4. t.i.b

t.i.b Senior Member

jcmaddigans in harvard ma has been good to me. i saw the plugs on the shelf when i was there yesterday. didnt check the price though.
  5. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Thanks guys.

Holy moly are thos plugs expensive! The dealer I'm trying to avoid had them for like $60 and I thoguht that was high...$200?

To be fair, it was a plug repair kit...you cut the old one off, splice in the wires and recover it wiht the wrap. I remember I saw it on the Fisher site as a repair part...I'll have to find that and see. For $200 I'm going to have to live with splicing wires for the winter.
  6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ryan's price was to replace the entire harness, which some guys prefer to do (less connections that way) but repair ends are available as you know. Fisher p/n 27063K.