1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher parts needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 72gts, Aug 31, 2008.

1. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

I have an early MM1 that I am putting on my 95 Tahoe. I either need to change out the lift cylinder for a elec/hyd lift or I need to get the complete pump/valve/pulley/hose etc setup for under the hood. I have the wiring for the lights and another for the elec/hyd unit if one pops up.
    Any one have either of these setups? I would need all the parts (including hyd) under the hood to operate the plow. You can pm me or email me at ronjane83@msn.com Thanks for the help. Ron

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

3. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

Yeah, I've been in touch with them about these on eBay. I'm going to buy one of them but was looking for the electric lift if one was out there. Thanks for replying. Ron

4. sweetk30

once in a wile on ebay i have seen them but not offten.

5. sweetk30

6. fisherthebest

fisherthebest Junior Member

i have the a new pump valve cables hoses pully and i may have a joystick its allnew it bought for a truck but was never installed please call me at 301-370-6404

7. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

This post is a year old