1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher parts for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Alloutofdonuts, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Alloutofdonuts

Alloutofdonuts Junior Member
    from NH

Got a few parts for sale. The plow was a 8ft Fisher speedcast as far as I could tell, it was taken off a 1990 Chevy K1500. One of the brackets for the pump is not the original part, it's been cut and needs to be modified. All parts could use paint.

Not really sure what to ask, but what I have is the pump ($40?), crank pulley/v.belt adapter ($25), and a couple brackets for the pump ($20), and the belt is in good shape. $75? for the lot. The pump seemed to work as far as I could tell but I can't vouch for it lasting and there's no warranty.

Price is best offer on any or all. Just don't make me an offer that won't even cover my time and shipping because I won't respond! I'm in southern NH and parts can be picked up as well, but again, don't ask me to drive an hour to meet up for a $20 part. Not to sound grouchy but have BTDT and would like to avoid wasting time. What you see in the pic is what I have. I can't get IMs yet but post here with contact info or email yoshroy@hotmail.com. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Alloutofdonuts

from NH

somebody need some parts before the next storm socks us?

3. Alloutofdonuts

from NH

I hope I didn't come across as a grouchy dink in the first post...

MAKE AN OFFER IFFIN IT'S SOMETHING YOU NEED

Prices are negotiable, I'm not trying to be greedy just help someone out if they need, passing it on so to speak.

But remember I can't get IMs yet so email me (yoshroy@hotmail.com) or post a reply in this thread with what you need and your zipcode (if you want it shipped) I'll get a quote. THANKS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Hey I just emailed you if you can email me back or call me asap (518)866-2833 would be greatly appreciated I need the crank shaft pulley asap.