1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Parts and Stobe Stuff

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Dec 13, 2012.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys trying to do some cleaning. Here is a list of stuff for sale. I will try to get more pics of some things.

- Fisher triangle lift arm off xblade. Someone spray a silver aluminum color painted over the orignal silver. Older style, not the one with the pin, welded ring. $50
    - Fisher Plow Pump (#7049) for older (non ista act pumps). Not sure if it works, came with plow we bought years ago. $20
    - Federal Signal Strobe Pack - Unsure of wattage, 4 outlet was working when removed 3 years ago. $50

Let me know if you have any questions I would be glad to answer. I will ship if needed but prefer not to.