1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher part numbers

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by brockport48, May 7, 2012.

1. brockport48

brockport48 Junior Member
    from NY

I recently purchased a used 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and am looking to transfer my fisher minute mount 1 over from my old truck. Does anyone know the part numbers for the push plates and wiring harness? My module has 4 ports on it. Thanks for the help.

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Go on the website and use the match feature. It will tell you the mount and harness.

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

you are going to need #7170-2 for the pushplates, #26400 isolation module white label,#29049 headlamp,#28800-1 light kit

4. brockport48

brockport48 Junior Member
    from NY

Thanks for the help!

5. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

that's not right on the wiring. the 26400 is the four port module, which you said you already have. the 29049 kit is for a 3 port module. and the 28800-1 is the nighthawk lights themselves, which you won't need unless you were wanting to replace the plow lights for some reason.
    I don't know what your old truck was, but if you do have the 26400 module, then the two harnesses you will need to go to the H13 lights on your 08 dodge would be part numbers 28242 and 28244. If all the rest of the wiring is good that will probably be all you need, unless your old truck was one of the chevy's that used the green label 27781 module. If that is the case that module would be wrong and you might as well buy the newer 3port 29070-1 and that 29049 kit.

6. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

What was the year make and model of the truck that the wiring came out of ?