1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher or Western 4 port isolation & Wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lone136, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I just wait to a 3 port so I now have the following parts. Some are sill new.

Control harness New Part # 26345

Positive wire Red- New
    Solenoid - New
    Head light wire HB 13 Used L & R
    Controller wire to the Plow lights- Used
    4 port isolation Mod Used

Will take 350 shipped in the US. ALso have a new in the Box 56462 Controller. By it self 200. shipped or with the above 150.00

2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Controller is sold, Rest of parts still for sale. Do to having a broke Header I will take 275 shipped in the lower 48 for free. I need to buy a set of headers for my Ram

3. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

how goes it lone, thought your name looked familiar.... im redneck_ram on dodge forum.... not to thread jack, but i thought id stop by and say hello!

consider it a free bump, and good luck on your sale.

4. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Thats me here too. I use the same name every where I go. Never have any thing to hide from.I need some luck with a broken header now on my Ram

5. ram_tough2001

yeah i read your post over on the dodge forum.... that sucks, hopefully you get it figured out.

6. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

7. ram_tough2001

uuuhhhhhhhh.... im drooling. ive been wanting a set of headers for a while. you can get a set of summit headers for 200. summit headers are just pacesetters with summits name on them.

8. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Maybe thats why the wife is always mad at me.....lol.She tells me all the time you always want the best for your truck or plow. I had to sand blast and paint my plow this yesr,rewire it and get New lights.......LOL.....She is mad