1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rebert, Oct 12, 2011.

1. rebert

rebert Senior Member

Mount is off my 04 F 250, its in great shape no rust asking $300.
    Ray

2. rebert

rebert Senior Member

New price $250 for the mounts and also have 4port lighting module and harness for $150.
    Thanks Ray

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

3. TerraScraper

TerraScraper Member

I'll take the wiring if you'll ship it to CT. Should fit in a flat rate box. What wiring goes in the open port? feel free to call me 203 258 838two Thanks

Adam

4. TwiceStroked

TwiceStroked Member

Ray, Check Ur PM.

5. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I am interested in the mounts, do you have any hardware? will you ship them to 19018?

6. rebert

rebert Senior Member

Yes I have the hardware, and I can ship. I have gotten a few guotes for people and it would probably be about 65$.

7. sparksrides

how can we set up payment, do you have a pay pal? can you do 275 shipped?

8. rebert

rebert Senior Member

Yes paypal works with me.. let me get a more accurate price for your zip code. My shop is only about a half mile off exit 44 off of i95 if u wanna mapquest it I can give u my address..

9. sparksrides

shoot I didn't even look at where you were located, I can just pick them up and bring the money with. I'm in delaware county

10. rebert

rebert Senior Member

yea, let me know when you wanna meet up.

11. sparksrides

when would be best for you? shoot me a pm with your number and an address and we can set it up.

12. TerraScraper

TerraScraper Member

I don't need the wiring anymore, got it from someone else on here THanks though