1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Mount/wiring for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MSS Mow, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Off a 2001 Ford F350

Truckside Fisher mount, wiring. no controller. Was for a 9.5 Extreme V. Make an offer.

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Why'd you switch- off topic sorry - but I'm very interested in why.

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I just bought the Ford DRW ton to replace my GMC SRW ton. It has much more capacity than the SRW truck does. I kept the Boss plow and the Ford came with the Fisher pushplates and wiring, but no plow. Even if I had bought it with the plow, I would have sold the plow and kept my boss. I run 3 boss plows. Nothing against fisher, just want to run the same plow on all trucks for ease of compatibility.

4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Truck actually came from your neck of the woods. Sabattus.

5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I can't blame you, I'd do the same thing. Bump, If you still have this in season I may take it off your hands.

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Alright. I'm gonna put in Uncle Henrys. Let me know if you decide you want it.

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

pm me a price on the wiring The mounts would b to heavy to ship.

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

um, 48.5 lbs. Although, if you boys work something out, I need to buy a set of 7169's off from you this up coming week (if you can get them), It may work out that I can bring his stuff down to you when I come down.

Alot of "ifs", but something to think about.

9. brad96z28

I sold all the sets of 7169 I had and my dealer has messed with my discount So now it costs me more to buy them then I was selling them for. I will find a new dealer next year for sure.I will see what I can do.

10. RepoMan207

from Maine

Crapola! What's the new price, or do I even want to know?

11. brad96z28

Im not sure yet. Let me see what I can do. Im not buying from that dealer anymore.

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

10-4 Thanks

13. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

They're sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.