1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Remyllc, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Remyllc

Remyllc Junior Member
    from r.i.

i have 04 f250 crewcab w/8ft box and 6.0 deisel told 8ft mm2 is too heavy for front end anybody have any feedback on this

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

try the fisher forum or the Ford forum.

This forum is for sharing pictures.

3. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Go to fisher's website and they have a Plow selection Guide. www.fisherplows.com

I put in the specs on your truck and according to them you can only get the 7'6" SD blade.

However if you had the 5.4L gas engine in the same truck you can get any plow they make. It's because of the FGVWR of your truck and the weight of the Diesel engine in it.

4. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

hey im running a 8ft fisher mm2 HD on my 2003 f-250 with the 6.0 liter crew cab just be forewarned Fisher does NOT recommend it they only recommend a 7'6 light duty

5. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

ha ha ha throw a set of timibrens in and you can put anything on the front. my uncle runs 9ft leo plows on his f350 and 250 diesels. leo plows are super heavy duty