1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 & Yukon Compatability

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by banshee34, Nov 25, 2014.

1. banshee34

banshee34 Junior Member

Hello, Im new to the site and hope someone cab set me straight.
    I recently purchased a 2002 Yukon with the intention of mounting a Fisher M2 7.6 HD blade which I already have. Before I purchased the Yukon I called my local Fisher dealer and asked about fit, they advised me it will fit and quoted me a price for parts and labor. I did extensive mechanical work to the truck and now the Fisher dealer says the blade and truck are not compatable.
    where can I go to find out for sure?

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Fishers website...Try that yet

4. jimbo64

jimbo64 Senior Member

What do you mean by extensive mechanical work? Have you altered your vehicle that much ? What did your dealer tell you other than they are not compatible ?

5. banshee34

banshee34 Junior Member

thanks

Thanks all, The Fisher site does show that the truck and blade are compatable so it seems my it maybe my Local dealer who is not compatable. Any suggestions where I can buy the parts needed. Im ok with used if available.

6. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

im guessing the dealer either means the 7.6 hd is to heavy for the suv OR the OP doesn't have plug compatibility ie 2 pug relay 3 plug or flt flex trk and plow have different setup either way shouldn't stop OP

7. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

I have a used mount for that truck. It's a bit rusty. but I'd price it accordingly.

Email me at jebcoent1@aol.com if you're interested.