1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher mm2 wiring help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by crickle, Nov 7, 2013.

1. crickle

crickle Junior Member
    from rickle

I purchased a fisher mm2 plow for a 97 chevy suburban. The previous owner cut the ends for both the truck headlights & the end that the truck h/l harnness would plug into. I checked with fisher & I cannot purchase the ends separately. The green wires for the lights all have writing on them (6 per side believe)- High, com, low, etc, etc. since they want a couple hundred for a new light harness I was just going to splice them in - the problem is that I don't know which ones to splice my headlight harness to & which ones go to my actual headlight bulb. Its a 3 port module & I have the dual side by side headlights... Any thoughts?

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

You can get wiring schematics from fishers website. Hope that helps a little.

3. crickle

crickle Junior Member
    from rickle

Thanks for your reply - I looked at the schematics but I did not find enough detail to get there....

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You would have to at least start with getting the headlight adaptors from your tk. If I remember, the wires are labeled