1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm2 vs western ultramount

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLOWMAN45, Jan 20, 2009.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

lets hear it i might pick a new truck up i wanna hear what people have to say abount ease of mounting hydraulic systems

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

The Ultramount pretty much rocks! I have nothing bad to say about it so far. Takes less than 30 seconds.

3. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

second that....i went from an old sytle meyer to an ultramount and am very impressed. I have never used a fisher before, as they are not as popular im my area

4. loudredram

loudredram Member

I have both but i have a MM1 and a ultra mount there about the same as far as time to mount and dismount takes me 30sec to a min to mount them up

5. PLOWMAN45

yeah i have ultra but the chagened the hydraulics over to spool valves cart

6. hvphotog

hvphotog Junior Member

have the western and takes a minute or less to put on and off.. great plow set ups..

7. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

the fishers are a lot faster to hook up than westerns and build a lot stronger

8. PLOWMAN45

they dont talk about there hydraulics on there i miss the old speedcast plows