1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 Question...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 55cgas, Oct 14, 2015.

1. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

I bought a used MM2 after last season. I just installed it all in my truck and I have a question. Do I have to have the plow hooked to my truck and wiring plugged in for everything to work? I am trying to test the wiring and I don't seem to have any power. I plugged the controller in and it won't power on, I get no power to any of the wires going to the controller. I get power to one side of the solenoid but nothing at the main battery plug going to the plow. I do have power to one pin in one of my plugs. Its a 4 port 3 plug set up on a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500. It came off a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike

2. cwren2472

cwren2472 Member

Yes, the plow needs to be connected before the controller will turn on. At least the headlights need to be connected.

3. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

Ok, awesome. Thank You!!

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

All the plugs plugged in for it to work

5. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

Hooked it up to my truck today, everything works perfectly. Thank you all.