1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm2 problem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FRANLANDRY, Nov 11, 2006.

1. FRANLANDRY

FRANLANDRY Junior Member

HAS ANYONE RUN INTO A PROBLEM ON A 05 DODGE2500 WITH THE HEADLIGHT WIRING , ICAN'T GET THE HIGH BEAMS TO WORK FOR THE LIFE OF ME I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM SWITCHING THE END AROUND ,THE MODULE BACK AND FORTH AND I CAN'T GET THEM TO WORK I ONLY GET LOW BEAMS TO WORK

2. High Beams

===================================================
    Are you sure that the high beam filaments in the headlamps are OK ??? Are the headlamps new or used ???

RON​

3. FRANLANDRY

FRANLANDRY Junior Member

High Beams

Yes The Truck Only Has 15,000 Miles On It And I Tried Everything,they Work When The Plow Wiring Is Not Hook Up

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Are you talking about the high beams on the plow lights or on the truck? If on the truck, they are not supposed to be on when the plow lights are hooked up. Where are you in central Mass?

5. ashsupply

ashsupply Junior Member
    from nh

dodge high beams

is this plow new or used? a three plug system or 2? if this is a 8436 peculiar light kit, they can be wired for the hb1 or hb5 bulbs. if you would like to give us a call we can walk you through it . thanks an authorized distributor. 603-444-1154

6. FRANLANDRY

FRANLANDRY Junior Member

No Its When I Don't Have The Plow Hook Up And The Plow Is New 3 Wire And From Fitchburg,mass

7. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Yep it is a common problem. First check to see if the soldier the connection behind the headlights or just crimped them. Is you lamp out light on your dash also? Bring it back to the people that installed the plow. If they only crimped. Demand they soldier them!!! You live in New England!!! Moisture will get in their.