1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 Problem!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dmaxpower07, Feb 15, 2012.

1. dmaxpower07

dmaxpower07 Junior Member

hey guys so heres the deal. i recently hooked up to my plow its a fisher mm2. when i pressed the up arrow or any other arrow the controller would shut off and the lights would flash between the plow and the truck. then i would turn it back on and try it again and the same thing would happen. so i had a new solenoid laying around so i switched it and the same thing happened. next i called a local plow shop and he said for my to jump the solenoid and if it doesnt spark than my motor is shot. well it didnt spark so i put on a brand new motor and the same thing is happening. i really need to figure it out because snow is coming this sunday. please help. thanks guys

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like u eather have a bad ground or u have a bad harnees check all the connections and for broken wires

3. dmaxpower07

dmaxpower07 Junior Member

yeah im thinking theres gotta be a short somewhere. could the connectors at the end of the harness be shot? or maybe the fish stik?

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

fish stix go bad alot try to plug another control in and see if that works