1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 plow turns right when fishstick left button is applied

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Sob, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Sob

Sob Junior Member

I saw another member is having the same problem so any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Is this electrical of mechanical? How do I fix it? If I push the fishstick to turn plow left it goes right, if I push button really hard it will go left but when i let off of it it jumps right1/3 to 1/2 from where it was to the right.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like it is time for new controller. It is jumping back because the solenoid is de-energizing before the motor stops spinning.

3. Sob

Sob Junior Member

Thanks, is that the in cab fishstick controller you are talking about?

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Yes, the in cab controller. Most shops will let you try a new one just to be sure that is the issue before shelling out all the money.

5. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

there is a whole section in the fisher manual that trouble shoots this issue. if you don't have one to look at they have them all on the fisher website.