1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm2 owners

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chevyshovelin, Nov 14, 2004.

1. chevyshovelin

chevyshovelin Junior Member

:help: Hey people :waving: I have heard that plowing with the shoes and having it trip hard could result with the shoes smacking the back of the blade and possible dents and paint removal,,I dont typically plow with shoes but i may have some gravel drives,,first time owning a fisher.thanks..also i figured out how to lock the blade,,,,hacksaw off the 3inch part of the pin that goes into the handle,,insert longneck master lock,,hope that helps.p.s where is the snow? :rolleyes: oohyeah i almost 4got i went to auto zone and picked up a small blue l.e.d light.We inserted it into the top of the side marker ran the wire down using electrical tape like a candy cane ...tap into the parking lights of the plow,,,,wow guys this looks real nice and is highly visible when the plow is down,,also had different colors red,yellow,green..I will post some pics soon,,,seeya.
  2. Thats a great idea with the led, I'll have to try that. Thanks :drinkup:
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

When you adjust the shoes on a Fisher, do not put the extra washers/spacers on top of the bracket, when you get the shoes adjusted the way you want them, secure them with the clip and put any extra spacers in the glaove box. If you put the extras on the top, it doesnt allow the shoe to drop down when the blade is tripped and the top of the post for the shoe will dent the back of the moldboard.