1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm2 no power

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by gibbo, Jan 20, 2012.

1. gibbo

gibbo Junior Member
    from ma

I have a mm2 on a 2001 dodge 2500. Tonight I was plowing and the entire plow started vibrating and I had no control over anything (this has happened before) I ran around and unplugged everything but before I could it rained my battery. With everything unplugged I charged the battery and restarted the truck. Plugged everything back in and nothing works. I do not have a light on the controller and nothing will move. Please help me snow is coming tomorrow.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I would start by having your battery and alternator tested. Check the fuses in you harness and make sure all your connections are clean.

3. gibbo

gibbo Junior Member
    from ma

are there fuses for the controller? How many fuses are there in the harness and approx location of them? I will check the connections, I know the battery is good and the alt is fairly new but I will have them checked.

4. dooleycorp

dooleycorp Senior Member

check the fuses in the module and the harness and connections at battery

5. gibbo

gibbo Junior Member
    from ma

It was the 7.5 amp fuse. Now everything works except the plow will not go down. any ideas

6. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

If you got another joystick try swaping it out might be a bad controller/joystick.May also be iced up in the pump have changed the fluid lately?