1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 Mount & wiring for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscape80, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I have a Fisher Minute Mount 2 undercarriage for an 05-06 F-250 & F-350 for sale. All wiring & diagrams are included with sale. Only thing needed are bolts, a controller and the plow. Frames are in very nice shape, not used more than a season. I'll get pics up soon, make me an offer, if it doesn't sell, I'm gonna go with the original plan & install on my 06' F-350 dump.

Chris

2. hde12112

hde12112 Junior Member

how much are you looking to get for the mounts? the wiring is for a conventional plow? thanks, ethan

3. Landscape80

Ethan,
    The wiring is for a Fisher MM2 also. (3-wire setup). I did checking around & the mount alone is $550 new + another $400 or so for the wiring. I'm not looking to get those prices for my stuff, just kinda a guidline to go by. Make me a reasonable offer & we'll go from there. Thanks.

Chris

4. Landscape80

bump........