1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm2 help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by picc53, Dec 12, 2008.

1. picc53

picc53 Junior Member

I have a fisher mm2 plow, the plow lifts up and angles to the right but will not angle left. Any ideas? I took of the hose that comes from the passenger side ram, took it off at the pump manifold and tried to see if any fluid comes out but nothing. what can be the problem?

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

S2 valve probelm maybe

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

First of all, remember that when playing with hydraulics that the unit puts out 1500 psi, thats enough to blow through your hand.

S2 and S3 not shifted
    Pilot operated check valve closed

One of those 2 things unless you didnt tell us eveything, like it does something else when you ask it to turn left.

link to mechanics guide

http://www.fishersnowplows.com/publications.asp?cat=36

4. picc53

picc53 Junior Member

the only thing it does sometimes if I push up on the fish stick a little to lift the plow then press the angle left control it will lift up the plow. could that be the problem. Thanks for all your help, let me know if that will be something different

5. picc53

picc53 Junior Member

if i push the angle left control when the plow is fully down it won't raise the plow only if the plow is raised a little

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Check the S3 for a weak coil or sticking valve.