1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 Head Lights Question/Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dss56, Jan 13, 2011.

1. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

I have a MM2 only 2 years old. 1 storm ago both head lights worked.
    Went to turn on the light during this storm and noticed that my Lamp Out on the dash is on. I guess when you plug in the plow lights it over rides your regular light and I found that the right head light is out on the plow the passenger side. I tried the high beam and no high beam . Checked all plugs to plug plow in all pins look good. The driver side works and also the high beam.

Could it be the bulb and is there a separate bulb for the High beam. I only see one bulb is it a single filament or a double filament?

Can the bulb be bought in a auto store?

Any suggestion to thinking the bulb is bad or something in the wiring maybe a fuse or relay.

Going to look at a schematic/wiring if I can find one hope it will answer my problem.

2. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I can't tell what headlight assembly you have but I would guess you can pick up a new headlight bulb at the local auto parts store. I can with mine.
  3. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

I did check the lights the other day they are the new lights fisher puts on their plows. I swapped the side that was not working with the good side and the bulb worked so I put the bulb back in the socket and put the connector on and the bulb now works. Maybe a loose connection but all lights work and no Lamp out on the dash.