1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 HD 8' Straight Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Moss Man, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

This Fisher MM2 HD 8' 3-Plug Straight Blade is a one owner plow off from a 2005 GM 2500HD, the plow was purchased new in 2005. The owner plowed just his personal tar driveway, the plow is in excellent shape and works very well. There are no dents or cracks, the frame has always been touched up if there were any scuffs and the moving parts had fluid film sprayed on them periodically. The pump fluid was changed every year. The cutting edge has a decent amount of wear left. The plow is located in Central Maine. 207-754-2178

I have the control harness for it, but don't have the light and power harnesses. The shoes are included. I don't have the push plates.

$2,800. Firm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Bump for a very nice plow. Pete, you shouldn't have any trouble getting that price. That is a very clean plow, and obviously well taken care of.

3. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

It hadn't been on craigslist an hour when a guy from Worcester Mass. called and wanted me to deliver it to him and he'd pay my asking price. He said he runs a restaurant and works 80-90 hours a week and can't get out locally to look at them. What is that all about? It's 3.5 hours from my house to Worcester and it'd cost me $130. in fuel round trip. I do need to head to his area of Mass. later in the week, but the whole deal just sounds sketchy. If he'd give me the name of the restaurant and agree to pay cash, I'd think it over. I did a couple reverse look ups on his phone number and the most I could come up with is that it is a landline in the Worcester area.

4. RepoMan207

from Maine

Tell him you'll charge him $250 for delivery, and get a non refundable $500 deposit. If you need me to third party a credit card I can, if so, call me for the needed info. 892-3005

5. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

This has been sold, but I'm not sure how to delete this ad?

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

Uh oh, you better get moving on that EzV install. If you need a hand, I might be able to spare some time next week. Or if you get in a bind and need some help over the phone...don't hesitate to call me.

7. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

You might just be getting a phone call!

Right now I have another straight blade I found for a good deal on craigslist, but I want that off the truck tomorrow and the new EZ V controll harness is going on by days end. I plan to grab the adaptor that'll let me run both style blades, I need to be prepared for the cash grab trips on the straight blades.

Did you guys get to Lang's for the XLS's? If so, you got er mounted?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Sold......................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.