1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 F250 Truck side components

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHPL, Feb 16, 2007.

1. CHPL

CHPL Member

I have everything except a few bolts that came off of a 2005 F250. Brackets, harness module, joy stick controler. If anyone is interested I will take a reasonable offer, remember its heavy so shipping will probably run $40 or so.

2. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

I'm interested. Will it fit a 02 F350?

3. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

Never mind. I answered my own question. Thanks

4. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

What are you looking to get for it? I could throw an offer out there, but you know what you have to get for it. Let me know, thank you.

Chris

5. CHPL

CHPL Member

Mm2

Does $300 sound reasonable? Where in Pa are you? I'm heading to Berks county later this week. Save on shipping.

6. Landscape80

That sounds good for what you listed. Just making sure that it comes with a complete mounting carton, wiring, module, & joystick.....also, if you could post a couple pictures I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    Also, I'm in York county, about 30 minutes south of Harrisburg. I'm trying to think of where Berks County is, but I'm drawing a blank (5 days of plowing will do that...hahaha). If you could get pictures though, that'd be great. I just want to make sure you have what I need.

Chris

7. CHPL

CHPL Member

plow

I'll need to call you to get your email since your not allowed to post it. I just removed all the parts from an 2005 F250 last week. But can still email you pictures if wanted. On the turnpike the old exit number was 21 I believe for Lancaster.

8. Landscape80

I'll send you a PM with my email. if you wanna give me a call you can do that too. My cell # is 717-329-1859