1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 EZ-VEE 8.6' Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Oct 3, 2008.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have an 8.6' Fisher minute mount 2 EZ-VEE plow for sale. Off truck and fish-stick included. $2700 Call Brian in Ipswich, MA with any Q's 978-412-9008

2. Russ's Repair

Russ's Repair Junior Member
    from 02562

Any chance you'd be willing to make a deal with a trade for a 2 year old 8'hd. Excellent condition edge still has 1/2 a season left just cause I never really wore down the trip edge any when new.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I was going to say would you liek to trade for a 2006 fisher straight 8hd. mm2. cutting edge like new. plow is in good shape.

000_1783.jpg

4. bdavis

bdavis Member

Let me see if I get a buyer in the next week or so....

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

alright thanks! would you by any chance also have the wiring harness for it too?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  6. Russ's Repair

from 02562

let me know too...I don't need the push playes just the v harness and controller itself.

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Ya i would also just need the harness, control and blade. by any chance if you have the harness what is it off of?

8. Russ's Repair

from 02562

well I guess I asked about 4 hours ahead of you huh????? sorry

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

o well you asked first. not a biggie. many v-plows out there for me :)

10. JohnnyWalker

JohnnyWalker Member

plow

hey im in gloucester ma looking for a plow set up for a 1990 chevy 1 ton pick up have anything ? will this plow fit

11. bdavis

bdavis Member

This particular plow has been sold but I have 18 more...best bet is to call me 978-412-9008 BRIAN