1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 angle problem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Peter S, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Peter S

Peter S Junior Member

My MM2 angles fine in one direction (3 sec), but slow in the other direction (7 sec). I replaced the cylinder, works the same. No corrosion on terminals. I suspect it is an angle control valve or the coil that operates it. The motor does not seem to run as fast when angling with the questionable side. Which of the 3 control valves activates the right side angle cylinder? Thanks.

2. MRBachand

MRBachand Senior Member

I would double/triple check and wiggle the harnesses truck to plow while somoene is operating plow to make sure your not chasing your tail when the problem is the connection.

3. Peter S

Peter S Junior Member

Good advice. Tried it, no luck.

4. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

does. it raise ok? .. which direction is it slow? could be a cartridge or a relief valve(more than likely).. but with out specific details kinda hard to figure out!!

5. Peter S

Peter S Junior Member

Everything works fine, except for slow angling to the left. Hence, my suspicion that it a control valve or the coil that operates it.

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Poppet check valve is not opening

7. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

+1 popet relief The coil and valve are fine

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  8. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Solenoids on plow pump have condensation in them heat the area with heat gut or hair dryer only. 2 valves for R/L, 1 valve U/D. Change your fluid.