1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 Angle adjustment?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FordFisherman, Dec 15, 2007.

1. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I have an 8' MM2. When angling the plow to the full left the inside edge does not touch the ground; about 3/4 of an inch off. Only does it angled that direction. Its set on the middle hole, this seems to be the only adjustment? Edge wears even; plow is on an F350. Annoying to try and get a good cut in this direction. Any advice??

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you check to see if the blade is hitched up in the same holes? There are 3 holes that you can set your blade for cutting angle.

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I lowered the a- frame one hole, doesn't seem to have made a difference??:dizzy:

4. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

My 8' MM2 does the same thing...it's very annoying. I'd take some advice to

5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Are you sure the chain is set to the same amount of links on both sides of the lift piston? One chain link can cause you that 3/4"

6. WINTER 3

WINTER 3 Member
    from Vermont

Can you explain your problem a little better. I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your problem. You may want to go to the fisher web site. All the installation manuals are on line. You can read through the instructions and make any adjustments needed. It took me @ 1 hour and I adjusted everything on an extreme v.

7. hikeradk

hikeradk Senior Member

New Fisher locking mechanism

New this year is a bracket that locks the bolts in the same position. Since the bolt holes look like a snow man they will ensure the bolts do not move out of the position they should be in. I got my plow mid fall and they were not installed I went back just before season to get the mount adjusted and they put them on and gave me more lift. I would see your dealer and make sure you have new brackets so they will lock in one of the three positions.