1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 8' V (rough) Ford Superduty mount $750

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowdays, Sep 18, 2013.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I am selling for a friend. Fisher 8' V that needs some TLC. Basically it needs a new skin for the moldboard. It has nearly new genuine Fisher hydraulic cylinders for the angles. I have a mount that was on a 2000 F350 so it should fit from 1999 to 2005 I believe F250 through F550. The truck the mount was on had Western wiring with the isolation box. I dont know if any of it is compatible. No controller. $750 located at zip 44906 in north central ohio. I have a way to load.

I can send pictures to your email if you respond with it. Thanks.

2. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

Would you sell just the mount? If so can I get a pic of the mount? My email is catzr440@live.com thanx

3. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

At this point I would like to keep it all together unless someone wants just the blade.

4. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Any interest?

5. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

Maybe in just the push plates? Let me know

6. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Still keeping it together. If you want the push plates, buy it all and sell what you dont want.

7. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

I recently bought a next to new mm2 plow, and I just bought a complete wiring with iso mod. Just need the push plates now.....but thanx!

8. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

Can you send me some pics 802-793-8885

9. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Plow sold.