1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 7'6" Storm Guard on 2007 Tahoe?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ispperformance, May 10, 2010.

1. ispperformance

ispperformance Junior Member

Ok, so I was moving out of NY to a place where it doesn't snow, and guess what.... Bought another house here in NY..... Anyway, I sold my old plow truck and plow, and can get my hands on a decent MM2 7'6" Storm Guard plow. My main question is, when I go to the Fisher site and do ematch it only offers me the homesteader..... My neighbor has the same 2007 Tahoe as I, and he has the regular MM2 7' 6" mounted..... Anybody know what push plates I should order? Maybe for a 2007 1500 pick-up?

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Only thing I could find was the Tahoe/Suburban 2500 had the SD 7'6" recommended which has the correct truck side mounts and wiring for your plow. I just don't know if the frames are different on the trucks.

I'd try PM'ing a member named B&B, he should know.

3. SWANS1

SWANS1 Junior Member

Mount should be the same as a k1500 pickup , probably the old body style, not the new 2007.